Want to share your experience with That 80s Band? Let us know here.
Here's what former clients and industry insiders are saying about That 80s Band:
- I've run a beach fest in Stafford, VA. We've had thousands of people come out over the years for a day on the water. That 80s Band from Cleveland [came out] to play and it was our best year ever. [They are a] fantastic band. If you are in any way, shape, or form thinking about having a band, book them now! You'll have a blast. Everyone will love them and you'll have them back again and again! - John Zorich - Board of Directors - The Final Salute
- Thank you all so much for a fantastic night at our Holiday party! You all rocked it and made the atmosphere all that more authentic. Lots of great comments about the band! - Gina Cicconetti - Permanent Solution Staffing
- Thank you so much for Making our 30th reunion one to remember. We had a Blast! You guys/ gals are awesome! Fremont Ross Class of 1985! - Pam Mezinger - Event Coordinator
- True Story: Auditioning That 80s Band - Arriving a few minutes late to Brothers Lounge, I was relieved to hear the disc jockey still spinning 80s tunes to warm up the audience – that meant we hadn’t missed anything. But as we entered the concert hall, I realized it wasn’t a CD that I was hearing: it was That 80s Band. Song after song, hit after hit – tunes I forgot how much we enjoyed. They actually played the songs better than I remember them; a great mix of songs that few, if any, bands cover. By the time they went on break I knew I’d be hiring them for our neighborhood’s summer outdoor concert series. That 80s Band played the East Shore Park Club three summers in a row to growing crowds that did NOT want the party to end. We received a lot of positive feedback from neighbors and visitors alike, and I plan to bring them back again next summer. - Andrew Ulle - Talent Coordinator - Summer Concert Series - East Shore Park Club
- I have had the pleasure of attending two events where "That 80s Band" played as the entertainment for the event. The first was my Bay High School 35th reunion in August of 2014. My wife and I had blast at the event. The Band really did a great job with the crowd and it was just a fun time. Based on my HS reunion, I decided to have them play at my company work party [in downtown Cleveland] at the NINE in December of 2014. Again they really came through and did a super job reading the group; playing songs they would really enjoy. The band really is kind, respectful and a lot of fun. I would not hesitate to recommend them for most any event! - Brock Walter - Pinnacle Financial Group
- That 80s Band (Cleveland) does a great job of setting the stage for their throwback show. - Dominic Tancredi - Owner - Woodshed Stage Art
- Thanks for playing at my 50th surprise birthday party! You guys were awesome and everyone LOVED you!! - Joyce Crum - Private Event
- Thank you to the members of That 80's Band for making the private party at Refrigeration Sales Corporation so terrific. Everyone loved your band. - Roseann Cyngier - Refrigeration Sale Corp. Open House
- I received the opportunity to catch one of Cleveland’s finest bands, That 80’s Band, live ... The combination of a tight professional musicians performing ... provided an evening full of fun, ... and surprises for all! - Jim Carver - The Rust Belt Chronicles
- That 80s Band is truly one of a kind. From their stage decor to their outfits to the diverse set list, everyone is bound to have an amazing time. We've hosted That 80's Band in our establishment several times and the feedback is always the same: "When are they coming back again?!" There are other 80's bands who claim to be the best of the best, but That 80s Band is clearly in a league of their own. I highly recommend this group of phenomenal artists who take pride in their performances and embody the decade like no other. - Carolyn O'Hearn - Owner - Buck Shots Bar and Grill - Clarkston, MI
- [That 80s Band is] not a tribute band, but they give a variety within their tributes ... their renditions of the songs are very close. They have a variety of singers and musicians that bring that level of tribute to a very accurate level. - Mike Yunis - VR2 Vintage Rock Radio
- You guys burned the house down over here. It was a blast this past week, and I've never had more people come up and tell me how much they liked the show. - Justin Holt - Traders' - New Smyrna, FL
- Wow! You guys were GREAT last night! I was playing in the wine bar and stopped in for a listen when I was done. AMAZING! - Jen Scott Babcock - Muscian - Cleveland, OH
We'd love to add your experiece to our list of satisfied clients! Click here to book That 80s Band today!