For well over a decade, That 80s Band has been entertaining audiences of all ages and sizes with a faithful and accurate representation of the music and style of the 1980s.
With countless performances under their belts, That 80s Band has traveled all over the Eastern United States. From clubs to corporate events and weddings to reunions, they have the tools and the talent to make your next party unforgettable!
Meet the Band
- Patrick Wilbraham - Guitar/Harmonica/Vocals - Patrick grew up in Mentor, Ohio. As a teenager Patrick attended his first concert in his high school gym. It was the renowned Ohio group Glass Harp. Forever changed, Patrick started his journey as a musician and has never looked back. He has played with many well known area bands including his ongoing role as lead guitarist for national touring madmen, The TwistOffs. As guitarist and lead vocalist Patrick adds that something “special” to That 80s Band. He resides in Kent, Ohio.
- Peter Heroux - Drums/Vocals - Over the past 30 years, Peter has played drums and percussion in a wide spectrum of acts. He has enjoyed playing many different styles of music from punk to alternative country and jam bands to ska. From 2000 on, Peter has been with the well known northern Ohio band The TwistOffs, where he honed his performance chops. That 80s Band combines all of his influences and styles he has learned through the years. Peter and his family call Kent their home.
- Dianne Cioce - Keyboard/Vocals - Dianne began her musical journey on the piano at the age of 4. Playing in her first band by the age of thirteen, Dianne has classical training on the keys and in vocal techniques. Over the years she has played in numerous acts - from wedding to coporate to good old rock and roll. She has returned to That 80s Band to carry on her love of that special era.
- Billy (Fee) Fioritto - Bass Guitar/Vocals - Billy started playing music at age 13 when his Father purchased him a guitar. His first band played his Junior High School Talent Show and won the competition. From that moment he knew he wanted musical performance to be an integral part of his life. Originally a guitar player, Billy switched to bass guitar in the mid 80's. He has since enjoyed a successful career playing in many Cleveland area bands such as White Knight, The Billhilly's Comedy Rock and Roll Show, Custard Pie, The Poser's, and several others. Many bands have come and gone, but the desire to perform is still raging in his blood. Bill continues his journey providing the "thump" for That 80s Band!
- DAve Rupnow - Guitar/Vocals - Dave is the newest member of That 80s Band, but he is no stranger to the Cleveland music scene. A veteran player on the circut since the 80s, Dave brings his talents that he has honed in many regional acts over the years. With his deft guitar playing and strong vocal abilites, he is exactly what the latest incarnation of That 80s Band needed to soar to new heights!