For close to a decade, That 80s Band has been entertaining audiences of all ages and sizes with a faithful and accurate representation of the music and style of the 1980s.
Averaging 70 dates a year, That 80s Band has traveled all over the Eastern United States. From clubs to corporate events and weddings to reunions, they have the tools and the talent to make your next party unforgettable!
Meet the Band
- Wes Coolbaugh - Guitar/Vocals - Wes started playing guitar as a teen. Later he formed Love Affair; a national act that signed a recording deal with Atlantic/Radio/RCA records. The band landed a few #1 singles on the Billboards charts in various markets. A founder of That 80s Band, Wes’s passion for the group is endless. As Lead Guitarist, Wes adds a hard edge to the group’s sound. He uses his experience and dedication to constantly move the band forward. Wes lives in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
- Patrick Wilbraham - Guitar/Harmonica/Vocals - Patrick grew up in Mentor, Ohio. As a teenager Patrick attended his first concert in his high school gym. It was the renowned Ohio group Glass Harp. Forever changed, Patrick started his journey as a musician and has never looked back. He has played with many well known area bands including his ongoing role as lead guitarist for national touring madmen, The TwistOffs. As guitarist and lead vocalist Patrick adds that something “special” to That 80s Band. He resides in Kent, Ohio.
- Peter Heroux - Drums/Vocals - Over the past 20 years, Peter has played drums and percussion in a wide spectrum of acts. He has enjoyed playing many different styles of music from punk to alternative country and jam bands to ska. From 2000 - 2014, Peter was with the well known northern Ohio band The TwistOffs, where he honed his performance chops. That 80s band combines all of his influences and styles he has learned through the years. Peter and his family call Kent their home.
- Donna Bernsdorf - Keyboard/Vocals - A more recent addition to the band, Donna has years of experience as a musician. She was once a member of the successful all girl band, Lipstick. She has recently recorded her own album in the faith/worship category. Donna brings an unmatched positivity and plenty of attitude to the band. She lives in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
- Billy (Fee) Fioritto - Bass Guitar/Vocals - Billy started playing music at age 13 when his Father purchased him a guitar. His first band played his Junior High School Talent Show and won the competition. From that moment he knew he wanted musical performance to be an integral part of his life. Originally a guitar player, Billy switched to bass guitar in the mid 80's. He has since enjoyed a successful career playing in many Cleveland area bands such as White Knight, The Billhilly's Comedy Rock and Roll Show, Custard Pie, The Poser's, and several others. Many bands have come and gone, but the desire to perform is still raging in his blood. Bill continues his journey providing the "thump" for That 80s Band!